With three sizes to fit the needs of any cook, EndGrain Cutting Boards combine premium hardwoods, innovative design, and precise craftsmanship to make the best cutting surfaces on the market.
The term “end grain” refers to the surface produced from a cross section of the tree’s trunk, as opposed to “face grain” which is wood cut lengthwise. End grain is not only cherished for its rich and unique visual character, but also its superior durability. It's highly resistant to wear, and also easier on knife blades and self-healing, as the cut fibers tend to reclose over time.
• Handcrafted in Louisville, KY, USA with premium grade walnut and maple hardwood from NHLA suppliers.
• End grain composition to ensure maximum durability and minimal knife blade wear
• Patented high capacity sloped juice channel with easy pour spillway
• Three easy-to-handle sizes to meet any cooking or serving need
• Comfort-grip handles for easy lifting and carrying
• Reversible top and bottom cutting and serving surfaces
• Each board ships pre-finished with 100% natural, food-safe mineral oil and wax
• Did we mention the high capacity sloped juice channel? Bring on the juice!