EndGrain’s Large Cutting Board is built to handle everything from turkeys and large roasts to multiple quantities of steak and fish and vegetables. Measuring 24” x 18” x 2” with a 1-1/4” wide juice channel, the Large Cutting Board is a serious cutting surface in the kitchen and impressive serving platter for holidays or special occasions.
- Measures 24” x 18” x 2”
- Weights 22 lbs.
- High capacity 1-1/4” wide sloped juice channel with easy pour spillway
- Handcrafted in Louisville, KY, USA with premium grade walnut and maple hardwood from NHLA suppliers.
- End grain composition to ensure maximum durability and minimal knife blade wear
- Comfort-grip handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Reversible top and bottom cutting and serving surfaces
- Pre-finished with 100% natural, food-safe mineral oil and wax
- Did we mention the high capacity sloped juice channel? Bring on the juice!
The term “end grain” refers to the surface produced from a cross section of the tree’s trunk, as opposed to “face grain” which is wood cut lengthwise. End grain is not only cherished for its rich and unique visual character, but also its superior durability. It's highly resistant to wear, and also easier on knife blades and self-healing, as the cut fibers tend to reclose over time.