The EndGrain Small Maple Cutting Board is as convenient as it is attractive. Perfect for cutting and serving meats, cheeses, appetizers and hors d' oeuvres, it also functions as a memorable and ultra-useful dinner plate! It measures 16" x 12" x 1-3/4" with a 1-1/4" wide juice channel.
- Measures 16” x 12” x 1-3/4”
- Weights 9 lbs.
- 1-1/4” wide sloped juice channel with easy pour spillway
- Handcrafted in Louisville, KY, USA with premium grade maple hardwood from NHLA suppliers.
- End grain composition to ensure maximum durability and minimal knife blade wear
- Comfort-grip handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Reversible top and bottom cutting and serving surfaces
- Pre-finished with 100% natural, food-safe mineral oil and wax
The term “end grain” refers to the surface produced from a cross section of the tree’s trunk, as opposed to “face grain” which is wood cut lengthwise. End grain is not only cherished for its rich and unique visual character, but also its superior durability. It's highly resistant to wear, and also easier on knife blades and self-healing, as the cut fibers tend to reclose over time.